Everything you need to know...
How do I set up my email client to send e-mail as my Fan Domain?
You can send as your Fan Domain from all Major Email Clients - Click on the relevant Email Service from the list below...
You can set up separate mail profiles, but an easy way to set ad-hoc From addresses is as follows:
- Go to the Options tab in the message's toolbar.
- Click Show From to make sure it is enabled.
- When composing, replying or forwarding a mail, type the From address you wish to use. That will be available for autocomplete in the future.
- Select "Account Settings" from the Preferences menu.
- Click on the account heading on the left for which you wish to set up a new identity.
- Click "Manage Identities.." on the bottom right of the window.
- Click "Add.." in the resulting window.
- Type anything you wish for "Your name" and "Organization".
- Put the Email address you wish to make available in "Email Address".
- Click "Ok".
Now, when you compose, reply or forward mails, the "From" address will be a dropdown list, and you can select from whom the mail should appear each time.
- Choose Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts.
- Select an account, then click Account Information.
- In the Email Address field, enter the aliases, separated by commas (for example, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- In the New Message window, click the "From" pop-up menu, then choose an email alias.
- If you do no see a "From" header, you will need to add it in the headers menu thus:
- In the New Message window, click the Customize pop-up menu (it has horizontal lines on it) in the lower-left corner of the header area, then choose Customize.
- Select the "From" to include, then click OK.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the settings menu.
- Select the mail account to which you wish to add your new address.
- Press the "Account" option at the top.
- Press the "Email" option.
- Press "Add Another Email..".
- Type in your new address and press return.
- Select which address you'd like to be the default "reply" address.
- When sending, replying or forwarding an Email, click on the "From" address in the composition area to select the address you'd like to use.
Simply create a new mail account, duplicating the settings of your present mail account. The new Email address will be available as a drop-down option when you send or forward a message.
How do I set up email accounts and forward visitors to my Personal Domains?